Simulate a Robotic System ROI or request our Robotic Welding Application Analysis.
- Waveform Control Technology® delivers industry leading robotic welding performance
- PowerConnect® technology for 200-600V input
- ArcLink® plug and play capability with leading robot manufacturers
- CheckPoint® production monitoring technology easily tracks essential welding and system data
High Performance Welding System
- Industry leading – fastest travel speeds, lowest spatter generation, superior gap bridging, & excellent
- Fastest cycle times made possible with the world’s fastest robotic interface – ArcLink®
- Join the widest range of material thicknesses from 0.6mm and greater
- Equipped with the most comprehensive portfolio of welding modes including Nickel, Stainless, Low and High Alloy
Increase productivity through system data
- Track essential welding data with Lincoln Electric’s CheckPoint® production monitoring solution.
- Support QA initiatives with traceability metrics down to the actual part and operator level
Improve quality and reduce cost
- Favorites Mode list – Customize the machine for your work environment – to keep setup simple.
- Energy Saving Mode - machine draws less than 50W in Hibernate Mode – reducing operation costs (Robot manufacturer dependent)
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||22.5 in x 14 in x 24.8 in (571 mm x 355 mm x 630 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||148.00 (67.13 kg)|