Simulate a Robotic System ROI or request our Robotic Welding Application Analysis.
Payload 10kg | Reach 2010mm | Axes 6
Slim, extended reach six-axis MA2010 welding robot increases productivity and achieves highest welding performance.
Large, 50 mm thru-hole for torch cabling, sensor wires and water cooling. Eliminates cable interference, simpli es programming and reduces cable wear.
10 kg payload supports motorized torches and sensors.
Hollow upper arm maintains optimum bend radius of welding torch cable, maximizing weld performance. T-axis can rotate torch ±210 degrees without cable interference.
New, contoured arm design reduces interference with jigs and large parts.
- Optimized mounting area for feeder reduces interference.
- Symmetric wrist pro le provides equal torch access to both sides of part.
- Ideally suited for use in high-density workcells with multiple robots working in close proximity.
- Extended reach is ideal for agriculture/construction machinery or automotive frames.
- Slim arm allows easy access to parts in tight spots and avoids potential interference with fixtures.
- Also available with increased 24 kg payload capacity in slightly shorter (1,730 mm) MH24 configuration for material handling.