Sumig always seeks to provide complete solutions to the market. As such, Sumig has developed a special service platform for its customers, the Sumig 360, designed for better efficiency and performance of its products. This program has a dedicated and specialized team focused on the good service and satisfaction of our clients, offering a range of specialized services for every need in the market.
Keep your investment working for you.
Decrease of machine down time and loss of production due to undetected problems. The robot will be inspected and tested for worn parts, which would normally not be detected until a down condition occurs. Service and parts can be scheduled so as not to interfere with normal production.
Every robot needs preventative maintenance ensure top-level performance and consistency on the production line. When robots do not have regular preventative maintenance checks performed, it can cause parts and components to break down or malfunction, which can cause a slowdown or shutdown of your production. Industrial robots that are properly maintained can last for many years, even decades, before needing to be replaced. By keeping a regular preventative maintenance schedule, you are extending the life of your robot exponentially.
COMMON PROBLEMS DETECTED DURING PM
- Damaged seals and grease leaks
- Incomplete backups of programs and system software
- Dirty and inoperable cooling fans
- Loose, damaged and dirty connections
- Frozen over travel switches
- Loose mechanical hardware
- Damaged or brittle cables
- Slipping axis brakes
- Damaged teach pendants
- Faulty switches
- Limit switches found out of adjustment
- Low batteries for memory and robot encoder positions
- Inoperable safety e-stops
- Axis vibration from mechanical or electrical maladjustment
- Repeatability problems due to mechanical backlash
- Mechanical binding of robot axis
- Leaky air lines
- Worn grippers and cylinders
With over 12 years of experience as a robotic welding integrator, we understand the importance of keeping your robot up and running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Let our experience assist you in avoiding common mistakes associated with the care of your robot. Contact us today for more information at 1-800-503-9717 or fill out our contact form and we will respond quickly to your inquiry.