Payload 6kg | Reach 1440mm | Axes 6
Slim, fast six-axis MA1440 welding robot increases productivity
and achieves highest welding performance.
Large, 50 mm thru-hole for torch cabling, sensor wires and water cooling. Eliminates cable interference, simpli es programming and reduces cable wear.
6 kg payload supports motorized torches and sensors.
- Hollow upper arm maintains optimum bend radius of welding torch cable, maximizing weld performance.
- T-axis can rotate torch ±210 degrees without cable interference.
New, contoured arm design reduces interference with jigs and large parts.
- Optimized mounting area for feeder reduces interference.
- Minimal U-axis cable protrusion eliminates peripheral equipment interference.
- Symmetric wrist profile provides equal torch access to both sides of part.
- Ideally suited for use in high-density workcells with multiple robots working in close proximity.
- Slim arm allows easy access to parts in tight spots and avoids potential interference with fixtures.
- Floor-mounted model is standard. Wall- or ceiling-mounted versions are available.
- Also available with increased 12 kg payload capacity (MH12) for material handling applications.